WHAT IS PRANIC HEALING?
A Bridge to Spirituality!
Designed to Make You Healthier, Happier and More in Peace…
Pranic Healing is a no-touch energy-based therapy that uses Prana, Chi or Body’s Life Energy to improve health, be it physical or psychological. Pranic Healing as a science was developed and introduced in 1987 by GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui through the publication of a book called “The Ancient Science and art of Pranic Healing.
A Pranic healer can do self-healing and can heal ailments of others around them as well, including children and people of all ages. Pranic Healing is done without touching the physical body and can address physical, emotional, mental and spiritual issues.
It can be used for major issues and minor issues throughout our day and lives. It is a highly evolved energy healing system that can balance, harmonize and transform the body’s energy field using Prana or life force.
Can be used for:
Sore throats, headaches, stomach aches and burns.
Fevers, gas pains, toothaches and muscle aches.
Diabetes, high-blood pressure and cancer.
Depression, anxiety, fear and phobias.
and so much more…
EXPERIENCE THE MIRACLES OF PRANIC HEALING
“Miracles are fantastic events which utilize hidden laws of Nature that most people are not aware of; Miracles do not break the laws of Nature, they are actually based on them.”
GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui
How it’s Different from other Healings?
Pranic Healing is the fastest growing complimentary energy healing modality in the world today.
Some unique components of Pranic Healing:
- The use of “scanning” to gain information on the health and well-being of the individual chakras in order to help balance and bring harmony.
- Use of 11 Chakras for deeper healing
- No touch energy healing that can be done remotely, for distant healing
- Pranic Healing does not deplete or use one’s own energy, enabling many healings to be conducted without fatigue or negative impact on healer.
- Pranic Healing has many self-care techniques embedded in its system to ensure the well-being and safety of each practitioner.
- Cleaning is used to remove unwanted, congested or contaminated energy from oneself and clients.
- Using a disposal unit is an essential part of Pranic Healing, to properly dispose of unwanted energy so energy does not contaminate healer or recontamination client.
What Are The Guiding Principals of Pranic Healing?
Pranic Healing Uses The Natural Laws
Pranic Healing is described as the science and art of using energy to heal the body. All things are made of energy. Yet if there are disturbances to the energy bodies of an individual, ‘dis-ease’ will follow. What Pranic Healing does is to cleanse, energize and balance the energy systems, thereby promoting wellness and good health on all levels … physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Pranic Healing is based upon the natural laws of the universe.
The Law of Self Recovery
The human body is capable of healing itself in ways that are imperceptible to us. Even if you suffer from a minor wound or have a high fever, your body will heal itself eventually. However, Pranic Healing can hasten this process, using prana to increase the speed of recovery.
The Law of Life Force
The human body needs life energy (prana) to exist. For physical life to continue, it must have this life force. By increasing the energy of an affected part, the healing process is accelerated.
How do I get started?
The Basic Pranic Healing Workshop is the introductory course in Pranic Healing. It is an experiential workshop to discover one’s innate ability to heal. You will learn to heal confidently.
Click on the button below to learn more about how to register for the Basic Pranic Healing Workshop.